At inlingua we work out an individual training concept for each client containing all the components needed for your particular line of business. We have established a 10-point program to serve as the basis for your company’s specific training concept:
- The first step is a personal consultation to fix the targets and establish the language training focus in your company.
- We provide an assessment test to assess the language skill level of each individual participant and to establish the starting point for the course.
- An analysis of your requirements is integrated into our assessment test. It helps us to find out what tasks and situations each participant has to master in a foreign language environment and what he or she needs to learn. The assessment test and the analysis of requirements are part of our offer and free of charge.
- A language target description, based on an analysis of your requirements, defines the gap between the actual language knowledge and the target of each participant, and we then provide the suitable training to close this gap.
- You provide the framework and inform us of the capacities and training times required, and together we define suitable forms of training. We offer language training from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m. which can take place either at our language center or at your premises.
- Depending on the required training we provide the suitable training material.
- We match the respective profiles of our highly qualified mother-tongue trainers to the training required, offering highly effective and target-oriented language training.
- Our consultants are at your disposal at all times and they look after your staff personally.
- inlingua uses supervision and feedback elements to check and guarantee the language progress: attendance lists, questionnaires half-way through the course, regular review and final tests and another questionnaire at the end of the course. This provides the necessary transparency for you to see the progress and success of the language training.
- A comprehensive progress report at the end of each course module and detailed recommendations for follow-up measures provide the basis for further training.
We would be delighted to submit a detailed offer. Please contact our language center team directly, either in Konstanz, in Singen or in Überlingen.