General group courses
In general inlingua group courses you learn step by step how to express yourself confidently and skilfully in the foreign language. The training is focused on speaking and understanding, but reading and writing skills are also trained.
We offer general group courses for all levels from beginners to conversation levels in the following languages:
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese and Dutch.
Other languages and dates are available on request. Courses can start at any time with a minimum of three participants. We will gladly evaluate your skills and provide you with detailed information free of charge. Please make an appointment for your assessment date with our team in Konstanz, Singen or Überlingen.
The course system
- Following a free trial lesson you enrol for the duration of one course.
- You can join one of our ongoing group courses at any time if you have the requisite language skills. You do not have to wait for a specific starting date of a course at your level.
- Students with previous language skills can try out a suitable group in a free lesson. This gives you the opportunity to gain a personal impression of the inlingua method and to see if it is the right group for you.
- There are 3 to 7 participants per group.
- General group courses take place once or twice a week and last 90 minutes (2 training units of 45 minutes each).