10 steps to language success
Language training can only be called successful if the skills you acquire are ready for use at all times and appropriate to the situation. This degree of command is not a matter of chance: it requires careful planning. That is why inlingua draws up an individual training plan for you with all its components tailored to your objectives and requirements.
The inlingua 10-point training package
- Requirements: what are the challenges the new language will help you meet?
- Placement: what is your initial language level?
- Needs analysis: what level of language skill are you aiming at?
- Objectives: what is a realistic aim for you?
- Organizational form: what form would work most effectively for you?
- Training material: what materials are best for promoting active use of the language?
- Trainers: what is the role and input of inlingua trainers?
- Running the course: what form of organizational support do you need?
- Monitoring proficiency levels: how can you measure the success of your language training?
- Follow-up: what needs to be done to ensure long-term command of language skills?