Placement: objective - accurate - from the word go
- What are you aiming for in your language training?
- What existing language skills form the foundation?
- What is the most effective way of broadening your language competence?
The inlingua Placement Test sounds out the initial language level, so that the right training can be done from the word go.
Stage 1: The test
Three areas are tested vocabulary, structures and situational language.
Stage 2: Self-assessment
You decide at which pre-defined levels you are fully or relatively competent, and you determine the situations in which you need improved skills.
Stage 3: Evaluation
First, the test is evaluated automatically. It is then analyzed by a specialist (e.g. considering aspects like error distribution), who decides whether a brief phone call in the target language is necessary for an exact appraisal. You are given the evaluation by email.
Not an examination but a tried and trusted instrument that gives you a reliable assessment of your current language competence. Regardless of whether you have had little contact with the target language or feel at home with it, the test result sets the markers.
- You get a detailed statement of your current level in the language.
- You see what you can build on and what areas need improvement.
- You save training time and money because you're in the right course, with the right contents, from the word go.